sign up at 000webhost.com

The first step, http://www.000webhost.com/291605.html  please open your browser and then select the Sign Up.
If you are already have a domain name, Enter the domain name you've created earlier in the box

I want to host my own domain (domain must be registered already)
www.


but if you don't have one, don't worry, 000webhost.com provide you free domain, just fil in this form

or, I will choose your free subdomain (recommended)
{www. .net84.net}this may different in every users.
fill your name, you email password and number that appeare, do not forget to check the I agree to terms of service, and then click Create my account.
once you submit, you can activate your site. it's need 24 hour before you can use your domain, just be patience okay......... Happy webhosting... It's easy.....

0 Comments:

 

Mhabibie's web | Mhabibie's BLog