funny sms

Teacher: How Old is ur father.
Sunny: As old as I m.
Teacher: How is it possible?
Sunny: He become father only after I was born.

When I was born. Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another Angel!!!
When U were born devil said ... Oh Shit!!!! Competition...!!! ....

One day John's Girlfriend asks him, "Darling, on our Engagement will you give me a RING?" John answer "Ya sure, Give me your Telephone Number."

1 day u'll B surprised 2 c ME beside U.
U & ME laughing,
U & ME crying,
U & ME dreaming,
U & ME holding on,
U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

When I die, I want to die like my grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep not screaming like all the passengers in the car he was driving.

It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAMS

Before marriage, Mad for each other. After marriage. Made for each other. In future Mad because of each other.....!!!


0 Comments:

 

Mhabibie's web | Mhabibie's BLog